A.Membership in the Association shall be voluntary; it is open to any person who is or was a participant, recipient, grantee or beneficiary of any exchanges or scholarship/fellowship programs operated under the auspices of the United States Government.
B.The members are entitled to belong to one or more of the following membership categories:
- Regular member: any person who shall have completed or shall have been awarded and participated in any U.S. Government funded scholarship and exchanges programs and whose membership is approved by the Association’s Board.
- Non-regular members which are divided into the following sub-categories:
- Associate Member - any person who is an alumnus/a of any U.S. university or college and who supports the mission and goals of the Association and whose membership is approved by the Association’s Board.
- A Corporate/Organization Member - Any business or legal entities that accept and support the Aims of the Association and assist the Association financially or in any other way and whose membership is approved by the Association’s Board. Affiliate members cannot partake in the administration and management of the Association and are not entitled to vote.
- Honorary Member - Any person who has contributed to the advancement and promotion of the Association and the educational and cultural relationship between Mongolia and the United States and whose membership is approved by the Association’s Board. Honorary members shall be appointed by the Board.